The British Life Sciences Web Portal
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in the UK and Ireland... » read more
- Markes Launches New Sorptive Extraction Technology (2016-10-18)
Markes International (Llantrisant, UK) has announced the launch of a new technology for high-capacity sorptive extraction of organic chemicals from liquids and solids. The new HiSorb product range includes probes and accessories that sorptively extract volatile...
- Peak Gas Generator at New Adelaid Glycomics Facility (2016-10-18)
Peak's Precision Hydrogen generator has been installed in the new state of the art glycomics research facility at the University of Adelaide. Adelaide Glycomics, based at the University’s Waite campus, are the first comprehensive facility for the analysis of com...
- Kite Pharma Appoints Chris Nowers as Head of Europe (2016-10-13)
Kite Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq:KITE) today announced the appointment of Chris Nowers as its Head of Europe. Nowers will be based in London. In his new role, Nowers will oversee European commercial operations to build awareness in the region of Kite's growing pipeline po...
- PhoreMost, University of Cambridge to Identify Drug Targets (2016-10-12)
PhoreMost Ltd (PhoreMost), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to drugging ‘undruggable’ disease targets, has entered into a research collaboration with the laboratory of Professor David Rubinsztein at the University of Cambridge. The groups will study and transl...
- Immunocore Appoints Paul Fry as Chief Financial Officer (2016-10-12)
Immunocore Limited, a world-leading biotechnology company developing novel biological drugs to treat cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases, today announces the appointment of Paul Fry as Chief Financial Officer. Paul joins Immunocore with over 20 y...
- Akriveia Tx Announces $7.5m Series A Investment by F-Prime (2016-10-12)
Akriveia Therapeutics LLC, an emerging immuno-oncology focused biotechnology company, today announced its recent $7.5 million Series A investment by F-Prime Capital Partners. Thomas Beck and Ben Auspitz of F-Prime Capital Partners will join Akriveia’s Board of Dire...
- Oxford Immunotec Acquires Immunetics for up to $12m (2016-10-12)
Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (Nasdaq:OXFD), a global, high-growth diagnostics company focused on developing and commercializing proprietary tests for the management of under-served immune-regulated conditions, announced it has today closed a transaction to acquire I...
- BIOASTER, bioMérieux and Partners Join Forces against Sepsis (2016-10-10)
BIOASTER, the French accelerator of microbiology technology innovation, bioMérieux, ESPCI (College of Physics and Industrial Chemistry of the city of Paris), GSK, the Hospices Civils de Lyon (HCL) and Sanofi announce that they are combining their expertise to fight...
- Crescendo Biologics and Takeda Enter Humabody Collaboration (2016-10-10)
- Collaboration to generate tumor targeting drug conjugates and immuno-oncology therapeutics- -Takeda makes investment in Crescendo- Crescendo Biologics Limited (Crescendo), the drug discovery and developer of Humabody®-based therapeutics, and Takeda Pharm...
- Helsinn Creates Helsinn Investment Fund S.A. (2016-10-10)
The new fund will focus on supporting early-stage investment opportunities in areas of high unmet patient need Helsinn, the Swiss Pharmaceutical Group focused on building quality cancer care, today introduces Helsinn Investment Fund S.A. (“the Fund”), a fund f...
Life-Sciences-UK.com is your doorway to the British and Irish life sciences!
[LSUK] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in the UK and Ireland.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSUK] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)